Disqus Shortname

recent posts

Re-Designed: Alpha Blossom

Yet another magazine theme from Blossom Themes. And unfortunately, we have the same issue that we had in "Kaplan", namely the advertisement widget that has to be hidden but cannot be deleted since the theme stops working once it is gone.

Outside of the routine changes that I make to almost every theme that I tweak (eliminating color, changing titles from lowercase to uppercase, changing font weights and sizes, widening the layout, eliminating the gray image overlays) I tried something new which was to add strokes to separate sections in order to strengthen the structure. This worked quite well in my opinion and I think I will incorporate this strategy into my standard tweak menu for some of the tweaks where such emphasis is needed. The orignial theme makes usage of some very light shadows, and although as a rule I do not like fiddly details such as shadows, I kept them here since they do seem to add to the layout.


Important! 3rd party responsive Blogger themes have a lot of quirks that you will have to fix which come about every time that you restore a theme. So, this is not something that I can resolve with my tweak, there are some things that you, the end user, has to take care of before the theme is fully operational. To find out what these are and how to fix them, please make sure you look at the Instructions Page > > > right after you install the theme.


Image Swap on Hover with CSS
Card Back Card Front
Re-Designed: Alpha Blossom Re-Designed: Alpha Blossom Reviewed by Elif Ayiter on June 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Error Page Background Image Url

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.