Disqus Shortname

recent posts

Re-Designed: Quotes






If it weren't for one tiny thorn in my side I would hail the merits of this theme from the rooftops. That tiny thorn is that fat little quotation mark (which is actually a fontawesome unicode) that I have not been able to replace no matter what I did.

That said, this is a wonderful masonry grid theme that does that very rare thing - it allows for both text only posts as well as image posts. Most of the work that I did on this was actually o the post page where the sidebar is. This I changed, starting with the color, adding a custom search widget, and of course doing quite a bit of work on the typography which happened on the home page as well. But alas, the quotation mark has stayed, I know of no oway to change it since I cannot even find its unicode inside the HTML editor.

My version of Quotes are the two screenshots at the top row above, the original template's are below.


Important! 3rd party responsive Blogger themes have a lot of quirks that you will have to fix which come about every time that you restore a theme. So, this is not something that I can resolve with my tweak, there are some things that you, the end user, has to take care of before the theme is fully operational. To find out what these are and how to fix them, please make sure you look at the Instructions Page > > > right after you install the theme.

Re-Designed: Quotes Re-Designed: Quotes Reviewed by Elif Ayiter on June 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Error Page Background Image Url

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.