Disqus Shortname

recent posts

Re-Designed: X-Max

This is another template that will be easier to show with a video rather than screenshots since this is one long page in which there is a parallax scroll effect that does need to be seen in motion. The first video below shows you what it ended up becoming after my tweak and the second is the "before" state. What I did was a lot of typographic adjustments, especially on the logo, but throughout the page. I uploaded new images, of course, and there are instructions inisde the package on how you can change them with your own.

This is a really good one micro-site type blog that would be very good for designer profolios. And indeed it is one of the ones that I am going to recommend to my own students as well.

You can download my tweak of "X-Max" here > > >, and the URL of the original theme is here > > >

Important! 3rd party responsive Blogger themes have a lot of quirks that you will have to fix which come about every time that you restore a theme. So, this is not something that I can resolve with my tweak, there are some things that you, the end user, has to take care of before the theme is fully operational. To find out what these are and how to fix them, please make sure you look at the Instructions Page > > > right after you install the theme.

Re-Designed: X-Max Re-Designed: X-Max Reviewed by Elif Ayiter on June 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Error Page Background Image Url

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.