Disqus Shortname

recent posts

Re-Designed: Journey

Journey is the theme that got me onto this hobby of theme tweaking years ago when I felt that I absolutely had to use this theme for my personal blog but then there were so many problems that I felt had to be fixed. That is when I first stumbled into the blogger HTML editor, not knowing anything about code editing, outside of having changed a few CSS values on tumblr themes. The gripes I had with it were with the background image on the sidebar, the logo fonts, the spacings of the widgets and the link colors. After many trials and errors I did it, got it to look the way I wanted it to look, and boy was I proud!


Important! 3rd party responsive Blogger themes have a lot of quirks that you will have to fix which come about every time that you restore a theme. So, this is not something that I can resolve with my tweak, there are some things that you, the end user, has to take care of before the theme is fully operational. To find out what these are and how to fix them, please make sure you look at the Instructions Page > > > right after you install the theme.


Image Swap on Hover with CSS
Card Back Card Front
Re-Designed: Journey Re-Designed: Journey Reviewed by Elif Ayiter on May 18, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Error Page Background Image Url

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.