Disqus Shortname

recent posts

Re-Designed: Fabulous






What seems to have happened here is that what is actually a very good structure had become overwhelmed by a lot of finnicky details, starting with a rather flamboyant background image and continuing with a diamond type png overlay on two colored areas on the header - a pink one for links and a green one for the search area. This search area also held a bug which was tiny shape like an "O" that was impossible to get rid of, to the point where I had no choice but to delete the entire search button and replace it with one on the post page sidebar. Which takes me to a very nice feature of this theme which is that we only get the sidebar on the post page. I have been looking for codes to eliminate the sidebar from a lot of the themes that I redesign. I have yet to find one that actually works. So, it is nice when I get this.

The fonts (of which there was quite selection here) were replaced by a single font, Barlow, which gives good font consistency - something that I thought was not really there. There were also quite a few alignment issues on the post page, inside the post area irself. But, like I said, once everything was addressed this is a really good theme that would be excellent for a portfolio. My changes are in the top row above, the orignal template screenshots are in the row below.


Important! 3rd party responsive Blogger themes have a lot of quirks that you will have to fix which come about every time that you restore a theme. So, this is not something that I can resolve with my tweak, there are some things that you, the end user, has to take care of before the theme is fully operational. To find out what these are and how to fix them, please make sure you look at the Instructions Page > > > right after you install the theme.

Re-Designed: Fabulous Re-Designed: Fabulous Reviewed by Elif Ayiter on June 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Error Page Background Image Url

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.