Disqus Shortname

recent posts

Re-Designed: Instaset

What I did here was mostly font changes, but these were some prety major ones. I replaced the condensed font that the original creator had used with one that I know from experience looks cleaner on the screen. So, what used to be Archivio Narrow became Oswald. I greatly reduced the size of the header logo. And then, I eliminated a lot of colors and made all the title bands narrower and also in the case of the tag container bands I made those wider. And then, very importantly, I made the entire layout much wider - again, no reason for these responsive blogs to be so narrow. We should not deny the folks who are looking at these with a full browser width a better visual experince, I think.


Important! 3rd party responsive Blogger themes have a lot of quirks that you will have to fix which come about every time that you restore a theme. So, this is not something that I can resolve with my tweak, there are some things that you, the end user, has to take care of before the theme is fully operational. To find out what these are and how to fix them, please make sure you look at the Instructions Page > > > right after you install the theme.

Image Swap on Hover with CSS
Card Back Card Front
Re-Designed: Instaset Re-Designed: Instaset Reviewed by Elif Ayiter on March 03, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Error Page Background Image Url

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.