Disqus Shortname

recent posts

Re-Designed: Trendy Sidebar

When you rollover the screnshots below you will see that this is one theme that I have really changed. For one thing, instead of having the content lean up to the left sidebar, I spread it across the entire surface. This is a responsive masonry theme and when you shrink the browser, things automatically realign themselves to fit. So, I see no reason at all as to why the content has to be bunched up in that way. Then, I completely changed the color scheme and the typography, especially on the sidebar.

I made several versions of this: There is one where you can actually see the menu, but the ones where the menu is invisible still have the necessary code to get it going. However, be aware that the menu is nowhere to be found on the layout tab, you will have to go inside the HTML editor to configure it, and I have put a notecard in the package explaining how to do that. Then, there are also versions with all uppercase body texts (which is what you will actually see below) and lowercase versions. And finally I also tried 2 different fonts - one is Oswald and the other is Roboto.

This is a really good theme to show photographs or design work. I am using it on a number of my own blogs, one which you can see here > > >


Important! 3rd party responsive Blogger themes have a lot of quirks that you will have to fix which come about every time that you restore a theme. So, this is not something that I can resolve with my tweak, there are some things that you, the end user, has to take care of before the theme is fully operational. To find out what these are and how to fix them, please make sure you look at the Instructions Page > > > right after you install the theme.


Image Swap on Hover with CSS
Card Back Card Front
Re-Designed: Trendy Sidebar Re-Designed: Trendy Sidebar Reviewed by Elif Ayiter on April 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Error Page Background Image Url

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.