Disqus Shortname

recent posts

Re-Designed: SportsMag

SportsMag, once I added structural support elements to it is one of the nicest magazine templates I have seen. What I did with this one was add quite a few strokes - solid 1 pixels for the main separators and dotted 1 pixels as title dividers on the widgets. I extended these strokes all the way to the edges of the coulmns in order to give a much needed connection between the main blog column and the sidebar.

Other changes involved color elimination, I changed the tiny red squares to a dark charcoal grey which gives them better presence and helps improve structure as well. And then, I changed all of the fonts from one sans serif to another - namely from Open Sans (much used as it is still a very problematic font as far as I am concerned) to Work Sans which is a font that I really like for its slightly extended solidity. Excellent bth in upper as well as lowercase.
Important! 3rd party responsive Blogger themes have a lot of quirks that you will have to fix which come about every time that you restore a theme. So, this is not something that I can resolve with my tweak, there are some things that you, the end user, has to take care of before the theme is fully operational. To find out what these are and how to fix them, please make sure you look at the Instructions Page > > > right after you install the theme.

Image Swap on Hover with CSS
Card Back Card Front
Re-Designed: SportsMag Re-Designed: SportsMag Reviewed by Elif Ayiter on July 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Error Page Background Image Url

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.